Saturday 28 December 2019

Sleep

Asha slept all night last night. So I guess her belly is finally settling. I feel so guilty giving the others treats and not letting her have any. Mind you I've made sure there was a bland alternative and as long as she gets food she's happy!
I'm finding the dog bedding constantly on the floor these days. Someone young but not so little has found his way up there and now considers it the place to be. Steve and I went into the CPL shop in Caernarfon yesterday and I found myself telling the assistant of a cat charity that I had five lovely cats and a black twat! 😛 Luckily she saw the humor and just said "I see the love!" OMG too true .. Luther is so naughty, but so funny and so lovable, it just all depends on the mood you catch him in.
There are other developments here this morning. I'm not getting excited as the roller coaster has gone down twice already .. I'll wait and see if things stay level for a few days before getting excited.