Friday 12 July 2019

Which Camera?



Last night I went sorting through one of my various corners of stuff. The black samsung camera was there in a box. I considered throwing it out, after all it was no use now. Steve suggested it wouldn't be wise without smashing it to pieces, being a smart camera it holds all my data and online passwords. He was right. I tried to put it on and got the same old story it just would not boot. Rather than taking the battery out to stop it I left it, I checked it again in 10 mins and it was still having a tantrum .. ah well I tried. I decided to leave it to completely flatten the batter but when I next checked it later I got "Welcome  to samsung" ... OMG,  I tried to do something with it but it said memory full, card full, data full .. eh What the hell with? I tried to find things to delete but could find nothing. Ah well do or die, I went into settings and returned it to factory settings ... I'm delighted to say so far so good, other than the lens cover it now seems in perfect working order. Ok, I've had to restart, but that wasn't too hard. I know it'll never take photos to the quality of the new camera but it's so handy to stick in my pocket and I'm not so paranoid about dropping it or misplacing it. The new camera is in another league and for shows and special photos it will definitely be the one to use .. but for walking in rough terrain and standing in my wellies in the lake, well I hope this black one will now be  up to the job.