Saturday 20 July 2019

Luther Is 3 Months - Edited To Add Photos

 Little Luther is 13 weeks old today, but born on the 20th of April he is also 3 months old. He is full of fun and character, a happy busy chap.
Yesterday I demolished his baby house .. Lol. Well Ok I dismantled the crate. I put the litter tray back in exactly the same spot and arranged his three beds in suitable comfortable places for him. He will have to continue sleeping in the kitchen for the time being. I would happily let him join the others but for one thing ... I can't take the risk of him making his away out through that cat flap again at his young age. It'll have to be the kitchen for him overnight for at least another month and then I'll reassess the situation.
Hopefully I'll get some better photos of him later but the weather is pretty miserable again today so he may not get out! We'll see!