Sunday 7 July 2019

The Scottish Hooligan!

There is no doubt about it when it comes to dogs our Nico is almost perfect. A sweet, kind, loving and obedient dog. Beautiful to look at and live with. What more can I ask? But he does have that one bad habit of chewing through pockets to get to left over treats!
When I got in yesterday I got changed and considered I'd only worn my jacket for about 4 hours, there was no way it needed washing. I was really on the ball for a change, I double checked the pockets were now empty and hung it in my wardrobe. Giving it no further thought at bed time I put Nico in the bedroom about 15 minutes before we were ready for bed ... the little shit got into the wardrobe and took the jacket out and was about to make his way through the pocket when I went into the bedroom. Luckily this time I had nothing but a soggy pocket to contend with .. I really would have been gutted if he'd wrecked that jacket! Naughty Nico strikes again ... well almost!