Tuesday 30 July 2019

Out Before The Storm

Jezi photoboming Nico
DO NOT LAUGH! 
Some Scottish git pushed me onto my arse into a gorse bush. With the weather being so warm and close I only had thin jeans and a T.shirt on, bloody hell it hurt and it's still stings. As there were sheep close by I'd put Jezi on the lead and was just going through a narrow bit when Nico came hell for leather, there was no room to go round me so he went through me, as only Nico would! I knew it was going to hurt before I landed!!!
Nico and Jezi not sticking to the tracks!
Part one of walk two with Sammi, Ziva and Asha
When the vet said a short steady walk I guess Asha wasn't listening! 
Part two of walk two and Asha is now home. Steve said she had a small short lived stop which eased with a fish treat.
Yes I get it you want to go that way!
Kaiah, Loki and Ross - we got back as the first drops of rain fell.