Monday 29 July 2019

Asha Is Not Well Again

Asha is ill again, she seemed fine at 9pm last night but by bed time she was obviously struggling to get about. She didn't want her bedtime goodies and so I took her temperature, it had rocketed up to 40.7 (105).
This morning her temperature is 39.8 (103) so it's on it's way down, she's eaten her breakfast but is obviously quite listless. Hopefully as it comes down further she will regain her spark. I have made an appointment to see the vet for late morning. It's only 10 days since this last happened so something is going on and I at least need to talk to the vet and have her examined. Where we go from there is something that concerns me, at her age I don't want her messed about with. Worse case scenario if it is something sinister it will be quality of life all the way. It's so hard when they get old ...