Tuesday 23 July 2019

So It Got Very Hot

Thankfully an early morning alarm got me out and about with the dogs before the heat arrived. This morning it was quite Ok to walk but with the temp being about 30 degrees now it's far too hot to walk dogs, and far too hot for me. I have to say I was a bit annoyed by the heat lovers on Facebook telling us to get out and enjoy it. It'll soon be Winter they say .. well at least in Winter I can get a coat on and get the dogs out safely! Seriously if only it were that simple, for some of us this weather is beyond unpleasant, but it's not personal choice. I would love to sit out and enjoy it but sadly some of us are not made that way .. I burn, I get blisters and spots, and to be honest I can only compare trying to do anything in it to feeling constantly menopausal .. I honestly do feel physically sick if I have to do anything. That is the way it is, I'm not telling people not to get out and enjoy it, but I wish they had the respect for others to realise this weather is not good for everyone .. or their dogs!