Wednesday 19 December 2018

Changeable Weather



We took all the weather thrown at us today .. sun, wind, rain, sleet and hail. To be honest none of us cared we where just glad to be out. On the last walk I took shelter from the hail against the quarry wall, unfortunately it gave Loki time to break yet another toy .. there will not be anymore, not even father Xmas will be bringing him one. I went above the quarry where I had found the hole the other day, nope you can't see it from the top either. Hopefully no one else will be as curious as me and wander in there again. 
 Fantastic colours. 
This is the end so the hole must be somewhere under where I'm standing. The path I followed in is now a full of standing water. 
I just can't get over the colours today, the dying heather even looked red in some lights