Sunday 16 December 2018

Triple Trouble

I didn't want to zoom or crop as I like the background 
Happy Kids
This morning the youngsters had a quick extra walk in Bwlch Derwin. We where making a trip to my parents house and with the woods being only 5 minutes from the main road it's a great place to stop. Steve stayed in the van as I walked to the first turn off only. These love it so much, and to be honest so do I. I often reminisce when I'm there but the place has changed dramatically and I can't really remember much other than Krizzie running through the woods. 
I've no idea why but like a lot of other bitches Kaiah is obsessed with the van and on the way back on any walk if i'm not on the ball she will leg it back to the van. In some places that's ok, in others it's not safe. Though this is quite a large pull in, it is still near a road, be it a quiet road, it's still a road so safety first and as we get close I always pop her on the lead. With the boys loose all manners go out of the window and she pulls like a bloody train back to the van. I can just about cope but the last thing I needed was for MR S to pop out of the van an open the doors. Why the bloody hell didn't he stay in the van? Kaiah went into turbo power and all I could do was let her off. Ok she ran straight to the van, but bloody hell man! Thankfully the boys were obedient and stayed with me till we got under the barrier!
Sadly the other dogs had to just mooch around the fields today .. As long as they get out I guess they don't mind too much occasionally.