Tuesday 11 December 2018

More Walking And Thinking

Another quite day on the mountain, and thankfully no one about today. Yesterday's peacefully weather had drawn people on to the mountain .. when we are walking we don't like people or their dogs! 
A flying veteran - Jezi and Nico in a rush to get away before the blue people hear them, they are sleeping now till the first bluebells of Spring flower!
My ladies on the top path towards Rhosgadfan. From here you can see Anglesey, The Menai straights and Cofi land including the castle (Caernarfon to non locals!)
The Young Guns in a place Steve and I christened "Auntie's cottage" probably 20 years ago. One of my favourite photos today, along with a Kaiah photo on top of what I can only think was the outside loo!  I remember getting in a right panic here when I lost Blade for a few mins, felt like an eternity. I love going down here, the view from the cottage is magnificent and lots would have loved and lived here over the generations. I hope it was a happy home. Now the cottage is just a shell with a boundary wall .. I don't even know what it was called ... Now that I guess would be bordering on impossible to find out!