Saturday 15 December 2018

Off Colour


Not sure what's up but Ross is not himself today. Due to the sever wind we did not walk this morning and Steve and I went out for lunch with Steve's sister and family. Ross ate his breakfast and I really can't say I thought there was anything wrong with him until we got back. He's very quiet and not playful, which is very out of character for him. He also left his meal and 4.30pm .. and he never does that anymore. This evening he's happy to sit about and does not really want to play with Kaiah .. though she's pestering him. I'm wondering is swimming in that freezing water may not have been wise? I must admit I didn't expect him to go diving in, but he wasn't the only one, Ziva and Asha did too, but maybe not deep enough to swim. 
I'll keep an eye on him this evening and hope it's something and nothing. If he's off colour tomorrow I'll take his temperature and I do have metacam if needed. I hate it when they are not themselves but I do think he's a bit of a baby and goes off his food much easier than they others would ... hope I'm right.