Friday 7 June 2019

YuStuff For Loki

I've ordered YuDIGEST supplements from Lintbells for Loki. Both of my friends who I chatted to yesterday recommend it as an excellent probiotic  and both always have it in for the dogs. The website says "YuDigest have been developed with a mix of probiotic and prebiotic ingredients to encourage healthy digestion. Perfect for dogs with sensitive stomachs, the active ingredients aim to increase good bacteria in your dog's digestive system. These supplements, which are available in a chewable form, also help reduce wind, keep stools firm and inhibits the levels of bad bacteria in your dog’s stomach, helping your pet stay fit and active."
They sound perfect for Loki on two fronts, he is prone to soft stools and has been on live yogurt and tree bark powder for some months and of course if they can reduce wind well that is a huge bonus.  Having signed up to Lintbells earlier this year there is a pretty decent discount on the product too. I'ts too late for this order now but I'm also considering getting some Yudigest Plus in for the dogs.  It says "Fast-acting digestive support for dogs and cats.
If your dog has sensitive digestion, keep YuDIGEST PLUS close by.
Gentle, natural and effective, it provides fast digestive support.
Vet-strength probiotics for dogs and cats.
Fast-acting digestive support, Maintain natural balance
Tops up good bacteria,
Binds bacteria and toxin.
Yeah I'll get some into my "Medical cupboard" I think!
Just some decent charcoal biscuits to get now then, not just black biscuits but proper charcoal biscuits .. or some pills or powder ... other than surgery which I currently feel is too drastic an option it's all I can do. Of course if this was to become a regular occurrence then surgery will have to be an option to consider.  Scary ...