Monday 3 June 2019

WPBW


1st Stanley +Bibby Silkenwood Poldark Of Blanik middle size boy of good overall type and substance , masculine head of correct proportion, dark well shaped eyes, good mouth , ears wide at base and correct size and height , moderate neck, good wither , correct for upperarm and shoulder length and angles, overline good and firm , underline good , croup good, excellent hind angles , moved soundly out and back and showed steady side gait , maturing along the correct lines - his best still to come- in super condition .

Over the moon with this critique from John Ritchie for my blue eyed boy, what lovely words I could ask no more. I'm seriously considering not showing Ross at local shows now as I never seem to get the best out of him. When I see photos of me standing him he looks wrong, but with his balance of weight pushing forward with a handler he looks a different dog. Maybe I'll just leave him for Sarah now, unless anyone else wants to give him a go?