Friday 21 June 2019

Llyn Ffynhonnau



I took the old camera out today as I was nervous of dropping the other one walking around and in LLyn FFynhonnau .. yes in, well you have to don't you! I'm really taken aback with the quality of the photos, honestly they are nowhere near as good - I had never realised before that these photos lacked so much clarity and definition. Anyway they are still there as a reminder of the lovely Summer solstice of 2019.
The edge of the lake was littered in goose shit, I don't think I've ever seen so much there. I wondered how much Jezi should be eating .. dirty mare that she is. I was thrilled to see the goose family doing well and glad that Tali was not there so go swimming after them. Asha did head off but she's far more obedient than her head strong mother was and immediately returned. In fairness to Tali though when she did swim off after the ducks she was already deaf and I had to make eye contact with her for her to return, which she did .. eventually!

 Asha's off 
Kaiah has her eye on the ducks .. but she doesn't swim!