Friday 7 June 2019

Can You Tell The Difference - I Can

The quality of the photos taken with this new camera are just amazing. I thought the Samsung 2 cameras were amazing and yeah whilst they were more convenient this one, also a Samsung (nx300) takes the best static photos of the dogs I've ever managed to get. I've no idea why some of the action shots are not as clear, but I guess I can't have everything. The new camera focuses on the dogs at the centre of the photo and slightly blurs out the background, making the dogs stand out wonderfully.  Again therefore which camera I use depends on what I want, if I'm concentrating solely on the dogs then there is no doubts the new camera is beyond comparison, but for a bit of view too the samsung 2 has the edge. It is still working providing I don't zoom too much, if I do you can see the dust and dirt which has got into it through the cracked screen.
Finally the farmer has made some effort to fix the wall. I do wonder if he heard my loud profanities on Sunday evening as I tried to evict his sheep so I could get the dogs out. I'm not too optimistic about his work, especially as over the last year I've seen the determination and agility of these sheep. Here's hoping at least the bottom field is safe again now.
Two sets of photos here, yesterday with the new camera and today with the old ...
 Nico and Jezi - Top Photo taken yesterday - Bottom photo today

 Large group photo taken in the field yesterday
two smaller group on the mountain today
 Sammi, Asha, Ziva
Kaiah, Loki, Ross