Wednesday 5 June 2019

Weigh In For The Kids

A morning run to the vets to pick up Asha's pills and pay off the bill was followed by a soggy walk in Gyrn Goch. The path was desperately over grown and quite slippery in places .. but we didn't care. Everywhere was stunning, the fern crossing  the path was intermingled with foxgloves and the hedges was fragrant with honeysuckle .. I'd love more time to look sometimes but young Kaiah was on full throttle and I did the best I could to keep up with her. 
As we were at the vets I got both weighed, I must admit I was shocked that Ross was 10kg heavier than Kaiah. Of course I expect him to be heavier but at 39.6kg he's a third heavier than her, and 2 years old .. well that is quite some dog! Kaiah was the heaviest she's ever been at 29.3kg. Best not let her put anymore on or Sarah will be giving me a hard time again! I think I'll give her smaller meals till the end of the week end. 
Kaiah is so funny bless her, she now expects a treat for doing anything right, a treat for a photo, a treat for a wait a treat for a recall and if I forget them then the expression on her face is priceless, I can forget the photos anyway! Maybe that's where the extra Kg has come from? Shhh