Friday 29 June 2018

Change Of Location For Walk Three

Even though I was up at just after 6am, by the time I was ready for walk number three it was already boiling hot. I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone and pop to Gyrn Goch on my way to pay the vet bill. Gyrn Goch is just the best place in this weather, the canopy of trees means it's lovely and cool and there is also a stream for my water loving dogs. After months of owing money at the vets and paying off bits and pieces I was really glad to finally clear the bill. I'll need to save up to get Ross' hips and elbows looked at now. 
The bank at Llyn Cop where I did my first 2 walks is alive with baby frogs/toads .. just wonderful to see and so far I've risked the temptation to pick one up. I so love frogs and toads. The wildlife here is amazing, I see Buzzards and Kestrels almost daily and now seeing the Red Kites regularly is such a treat. Hopefully I'll get a decent photo of one of them one day soon .. 
 Two Walks To Llyn Cop
 Walk three in the cool at Gyrn Goch
The disappointment of zooming in to see it's just another buzzard .. and his mate
No seriously I love all the big birds, including the ravens
I had just hoped it was a Kite!