Friday 24 November 2023

Still At Home!

Love this, both Orin and Siska looking good and the leaves turning red on one of my favourite pants. I grew the original which is in the yard from a tiny cutting that my mum gave me. It now covers the wall, this is from bits that Steve was trimming back. What is it? No idea, and even if I've been told I don't remember! 
Sheep have knocked the wall down again, it can stay like that for now. Today I'd hoped to walk the mountain again but as ever, best laid plans and I ended up taking Steve to the Doctors .. again! He's struggling terribly again and basically unable to do anything, other than walk a few steps to the loo!
Nice photo eh! Calendar quality, almost! Anyway I apologise to everyone who usually has a calendar for Xmas ... there has been a feck-up, you'll see when you get them. As Steve says Mrs S strikes again, all I'll say is no wonder they were so expensive!