Monday 13 November 2023

Cancelled



 I had to cancel Beti's vet appointment. They rang me this morning to say that vet Jamie was not available till this afternoon. I changed my appointment from 11.20am to 2.30pm, but no sooner had I put the phone down than Steve confirmed his doctor wanted him to go in at 3pm. Not that he'd thank me for putting it on here, but he is the priority as he's in so much pain, and she's not! I decided not to make another appointment for Beti but see what the next few days would bring. I'm to ring back on Thursday if I'm not happy with her. To be honest, I've not really seen anything concerning since last Thursday, when Steve and I both saw a pretty obvious limp. 
Photos from last night - I emptied the Bonio box into the barrel ... and look the box went walkabout! Clean vet beds in the middle room (The dogs bedroom), Oh you didn't want them flat then? Hmmm she's singing the Shaggy song with the same guilt as the writer, "It Wasn't Me!"