Sunday 26 November 2023

Should Have Been At A Show

Things are no better here, and considering the situation, I feel a right selfish bitch for feeling sorry for myself, but I do. Today I should have been going to a Regional Event with Ian to see Kiaan in the ring for the first time, so yeah I was disappointed. There have been so many missed shows and disappointments this year, all due to health problems. There was no way I could go, I'd never leave him in this state, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm disappointed, does it. I can't imagine Steve will recovered enough to go anywhere for a while now, hell he can hardly make it to the kitchen, so I need my big girl pants on, and I need to get on with it. 
Loki is not great today, only a dog person would understand when I say that I can tell from his expression that something is wrong. Maybe he's in pain again, but he's not due for an injection till the end of the week. Anyway I think I'll have to take a limping Jimmy Choo to the vets tomorrow, so I may take him with me too. 
Aren't they beautiful! Little Miss in full coat looks glorious .. and him, well, you know what I think of him! 
Hairy trying to hide? LOL  He didn't get lessons from Kaiah did he!