Tuesday 7 November 2023

Pig And Limp

 The Pink Pig X Giraffe, or whatever he is, from Home Bargains has been a hit, and he's still in one piece today. We just need to make sure Ross doesn't get hold of it! 
It's really hard to assess what is wrong with Beti's foot/leg as she's still bouncing about like a fool. We've manipulated her joints and squeezed her long bones and there's not been a flicker of discomfort, the only things we've seen is a limp and a splaying of her left foot. I'm not going to be a neurotic puppy owner and run to the vets, but I do think a week is enough time to give a knock or a twist time to improve, so I'll give her to the end of the week. On saying that, have I seen her limp today? Have I hell, but have I seen her gait/trot today? Well no, as she's still the explosion of life that we expect to see every morning!