Wednesday 29 November 2023

Almost Winter

A wonderful walk with Beti glued to Sammi as usual. Loki isn't great but "keep him walking, keep him moving" is still ringing in my ears. Only a few days to go! For this photo I thought I'd get Sammi on the highest point of the rock with Ross next to her, Loki then on the lowest bit and Beti next to him, but she did as granny did before I had chance to put her where I thought it would be best. As long as granny is behaving, eh! Seriously Sammi is in far better nick than the boys, full of fun and energy, keep it up Sammi B.
Ok so this is better than the posing one I think, well they are posing, but they did it without any influence from me. They are watching a lone walker in the distance. Seriously, I could have stayed out with them for hours, but there's always that little voice in my brain - "Someone is waiting for me, one more walk to do!"
Zeus and I somewhere we shouldn't be! lol Another strange incident today. I decided to go and speak to the horses who had come to the gate when they saw me, but he wouldn't come. He stayed right at the end of the retractable lead and as I leant in to stroke them he took the lead in his mouth and started pulling me away? Why? His previous owner had horses, I thought he'd be Ok around them. I must admit I found it very odd, he kept the lead in his mouth and kept tension on it until we were well out of sight of the horses. Again, I wish I could ask the question especially as I want to go and see the donkeys!!!