Thursday 23 November 2023

Back Together

I'm still being childish on Facebook- Zeus for blog readers to see. Steve and I often discuss and agree that he should have been rehomed. He has less quality time than anyone and is almost always on his own. It's sad really, someone else could have given him so much more, but he's really not for the faint-hearted and finding that someone else may not have been easy!
Ross, Sammi, Beti and Loki - with Ross now back in the mix this was a very explosive walk. Beti is glued to Sammi, but so is Ross! To be honest though they are both full of themselves she couldn't really get better role models. Ross is full on but mostly obedient, Sammi less full on but perfect .. of course!!! 
Siska and Orin back together, she didn't dare push this boy around like she did with Ross, but they have mutual respect and an understanding! I really want to try Siska out with Beti again, but I can't risk it on my own, and though Steve is full of good intentions, I know it would never work.