Wednesday 1 November 2023

Am I Just Getting Old ..

 ... Or is this puppy mental? Honest to god, she is like a whirlwind, how she hasn't broken herself by now is beyond me. Orin and Siska were never this OTT, Ross was, but that's a different story. Everything is done at full speed (Apart from eating!) and she throws herself on and off furniture, you always advise people to not let them jump at this age .. well try bloody stopping her! 
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, it's just observations. Beti is extremely affectionate, mostly pretty obedient and just so much fun. She's looking great, very "Father Typical" so hopefully not overdone in any way, as is my preference. I've looked back at photos of Orin and Sammi at the same age and the resemblance is unquestionable. I didn't remember that Orin had lightened so much on the forehead and darkened again, but the proof is in the pudding, or the photo as the case may be! She also seems to be getting his thick, glamorous coat, (with the odd wave) but she does seem to have better eye colour. If I end up with a feminine version of daddy I'll be very happy indeed! 
Orin a few days short of 4 months