Wednesday 12 July 2023

Zoe's Girls

This morning I messaged Emma and then we had a telephone chat where I put my cards on the table. I explained how I'd had plans to have the Zeeta pup for a long while, but due to ill health in the family the mating had only happened 6 weeks ago, and now there was doubt that the bitch was pregnant. Even when carrying 3 pups Sammi had the classic signs of pregnancy and an abdominal enlargement of 2" at 6 weeks. When she was carrying 9 her abdominal enlargement was 5" at 6 weeks - so surely if Zeeta was carrying a litter, and it would be her second litter, then some changes would be visible? 
Anyway, Emma was very happy to put me on her list with the understanding that if Zeeta is hiding a decent litter then I may drop out. Trust me this is not second best, you may recall my comment when I first saw Zoe? If not, feel free to do a blog search on "Zoe." 
Today the advert has gone live on Champdogs - so Zoe's pups were born on what would have been Asha's birthday, and Zoe's registered name is "Toilers Ashla!!!"  
The photo is of Zoe's girls.