Friday 21 July 2023

Tweny Years On

Twenty years ago a very special litter was born at Blanik. The progeny of Jay and Krizzie was to become Blanik's "E" litter. I waited patiently for a female to be born, but male after male arrived. Somewhere along the way we had one female, but as it was obvious from very early on that she was a L/C she was not staying. (They were different times!) I guess it was fate and against advice from knowledgable people I kept the puppy who stole my heart. Blanik Excentrik was My Louis, My Mr Amazing, My dog in a lifetime, My ❤ dog.
Many magnificent Blaniks had been before and have come since ... but maybe until now none have come close to walking in his shoes, maybe now someone else is edging forward, but not quite there yet. I remember Louis as a beautiful dog with kind soul, he was a happy, pleasant, loving and obedient pet who loved the world and his dog. I remember Louis as a showman who gave of his all in the ring, I remember Louis with a smile and still sometimes a tear, I will always remember Louis.
Great granny Nikki with Jay and Krizzie