Saturday 15 July 2023

Cwm Dulyn In The Rain




Though some of us got a soaking, we all had a great time in Cwm Dulyn. I got some super photos, so fully of colour, they are all on Facebook. Sammi proving she's still as fit as ever as she ran up the rock by the stream. I stopped the boys from going, though they are younger, they both have their issues to consider! The three had mostly a dry walk, but Loki and Ross managed to get a little wet in the stream. Orin, Siska and I got a right soaking, but if you're already out in it, somehow it doesn't matter. I couldn't take Zeus as there is no room for 6 in the van, well unless I could double up another two, but to be honest I don't fancy putting him and Orin in the same van anyway. Steve was quite happy to exercise him at home. 
Anyway if you hear of a middle-aged flasher in Cwm Dulyn, it was me! In my defence, I was soaked and had to change my pants as I was popping into Freshfields before going home. Yes, one chap tugged at my heart strings, I could have stuck him in the car and bought him home. 4.5 month old Phoenix is rather special, don't you think? Anyway, I didn't, and I won't!