Thursday 27 July 2023

Puppy Brain

 The brain is spinning! LOL It's not healthy, but better that it gets on with it during the day! So here goes ... if I go down to see Zoe's pups and decide I want one, I'm having one, then so be it, end of story. But this is my "Penbleth," (I've googled - dilemma - it's hard when the brain is working in Welsh and doesn't have it's own google translate) If Beti is already here from Monmouth and Zeeta has a litter then I could just have a stud fee, or (Wait for it) I could make life more complicated for myself by seeing if someone wants a Zeeta puppy in partnership with me. In that circumstance it could be male or female as long as they agreed to show. It would mean someone could get quality puppy cheap but with a few considerations. I would have to consider how much of the stud fee I would need to get from them and take it from there. Obviously, everything would have to go on paper, but really all I'd want is my affix and joint ownership on paper only. It's not a ridiculous thought, is it?