Monday 7 February 2022

Van Decal

 Having spent most of my Xmas money on the trolley, I had £30 left and decided to get a decal for the van. Blanik Bus no1 (Above) had a decal which I had personalised. I loved that van and it gave me the confidence to realise I could drive something bigger than an estate. I think I got it in 2008 and when it went, it went bloody well, but my god it was unreliable. When it decided the day before Crufts 2013 that it wasn't going I decided to get rid of it ... enter Blanik bus no 2. OMG it's yellow, digs, jokes and remarks, and one person wouldn't even be seen in it! An ex Police van, I loved it's power, what a van ... Catch me if you can!
A friend made a design for me with photos of the dogs that I currently had, that cost me £20 and to have it printed and fitted cost me £70 - now as I said that was 2013. The only thing wrong with that van was that lt leaked into one of the back crates and no one was able to find out where the water was coming from. When Kaiah got absolutely drench waiting in it for her class at a show I sulked with it and started looking for something else. It had to be the same design, I want a van with 2 side doors and 2 side opening back doors. Blanik bus no 3 had belonged to another GSD exhibitor, it has done a lot of milage, but I couldn't afford anything in that condition with lower mileage. I miss my shit off a shovel 2 litre turbo but I like my van. It's been here since July 2019 and finally I've decided to decorate it .. simple I know but it's nice!
Steve and I did the best we can, if only my arms were a little longer.haha. There are a few bubbles but hopefully they'll settle! 
Now what do I do with my last £10?