Wednesday 23 February 2022

Bwlch Derwin

The van was packed and we headed for the vets to pick up Siska's pills. I love Gyrn Coch so much and I intended to do 2 x 2 walks there on route. Being so close to the road I don't like taking too many out of the van road side in one go ... anyway it was not to be! 
I can only guess that the winds have caused damage to the large trees and that now the woodland walk is too dangerous to walk. I do hope they are able to make it safe there soon.
Anyway option 2 was Bwlch Derwin on the way back, I could take all 4 together there so we walked even further. I love it there, I miss woodland walks when I don't go - I must make more effort!
I smiled as I walked over the path where the big water pipe is, the panic that day as I couldn't find Asha, before realising she'd gone under the path through the water pipe. I smiled as I thought of her enjoying herself in the ditches there ... happy days, memories to treasure.