Thursday 17 February 2022

Siska's Facebook Post

"Baby Cakes here - I wants my buddies to know I is not been very well. I been feeling very sad and had a pain in me neck (Careful!!!) Doggy Doctor said me was hot and i got a habsecess in me throat. She asked had I been eating naughty things? I said NO, 😮 but Mr S and Auntie Shaz said I be telling untruths and that I eat everything. They snitch. I got two jections and lots of pills and if I no better they have to think of somat els 😮 Mrs S was very worried cos I ws sad, but today she says de devil is back inside me! Me can't win!"
Well if I thought she had the devil in her last night then I wasn't prepared for today. Four days of pent-up energy ready to explode .. and explode she did, with Orin for company. The living room became a race track, the sofa a bouncy castle - look at the state of it! I've got to take her out today, otherwise she'll drive us insane. Should I muzzle her? Oh bloody hell a bit drastic maybe? I haven't been able to feel her neck as she won't stand still - of course I could insist, but I'll do that when the fizzy starts to flatten!
The only thing that was a concern was that she was reluctant to eat this morning, I broke house rules and added sardines, that helped. Actually, house rules don't apply when someone's not a 100%, and she needs to eat to have her pills. Right I better take her and her family out!