Wednesday 16 February 2022

Manchester Critiques

 I'm wondering what I think, maybe I'm a little disappointed - reading the other critiques I kind of think that maybe she wasn't that keen on my dogs - ah well. I agree with some of the negative comments, but not all. 


PGD (6, 3) 1 Stanley’s Blanik Kyriacos (Francisco Di Casa Gregori x Blanik Ivana). 22 month old large black and tan male, good head, ears slightly wide set, normal wither, firm back which moulds to a croup which is slightly short and flat, upper arm is slightly short and steep, correct underline, good hind angulation, firm elbows and hocks, displayed a co-ordinated steady side gait.
JB (4, 3) 1 Staley’s Blanik Liszka (Francisco Di Casa Gregori x Blanik Jeevana). 12 month old, medium size and strength, feminine head, ears slightly wide set, good length of neck, normal wither, firm back, croup is a good angle but slight short, upper arm is a good length but slightly steep, good underline, good hind angulation, firm hocks and elbows, co-ordinated gait but she did drop on the forehand slightly at times on the gait