Friday 4 February 2022

Battle Of The Brush

Look where this plonker is now, On the cat sofa on top of Loki's crate. He can barely get his fat hairy butt into it! 
Talking of hairy, brushing is still a challenge, he seems to consider it one big bloody joke. He loves having his belly done, but there really is more that needs doing. It's still a regular battle to be honest. He's moulting now, so I need to do it more regularly. I can hold him still with one hand and do him with the other but if I let go the mouth starts going. It's not aggression, it's not nasty but I'm not sure if it's stupid mouthing or that somewhere along the line he learned that if he used his mouth what he didn't want to happen stops. Of course I never stop, I continue to brush and take no notice of his stupid behaviour. Anyway, tonight we may have made a breakthrough and I stuffed his baby toy into his mouth as I brushed him and he mouthed on that instead. Let's see what he thinks if we try again tomorrow!