Monday 20 December 2021

Videos

This morning I was going for my booster, so all plans for tomorrow may be cancelled .. haha. Anyway, I decided to get all the dogs out for 20 mins or so before going. I was out by 9.30am and the lights were just so dramatic, they were amazing. Before then, we were in the cloud and mist that had affected Anglesey and some of the valley beforehand, but this morning's sun had just enough power to break through the mist on the mountain. It was cold and dreary in Penygroes which is just 2 miles down the road, but bright, cheerful and a little cold here. 
Though these videos are with the phone I tried the camera on the "easy" setting, but the photos are small and square and continuous shot doesn't function on it - though the photos are quite clear I didn't like it as much. It was hard to judge too harshly, as the unusual lights seem to make most things orange anyway .. I think I'll stick to the "pets and kids" setting.