Thursday 30 December 2021

Going Over?

 After nights of noise, last night we had silence. Though I'm not 100% sure, I think Kaiah may be going over. The boys now seem more focused on Siska, which by the calendar would make sense. Orin and Zeus didn't eat again this morning, but Ross did which is the first morning in days that he's eaten. Ross had his 3rd dose of metacam and does seem better. Like I said I'm loathed to put him on something like this permanently so early in life and I'm hoping a 5-day course coupled with the Glucosamine and Chondroitin will help. His food also contain green-lipped mussels which theoretically should be helpful. 
Currently, the dogs are only being exercised in the fields, thank god for 3 acres. I'm fascinated by Orin, he runs the boundary wall, stopping for the odd pee to scent his territory. This is not something he normally does, and I can only think he's leaving messages for any males that would now consider crossing onto his territory. He looks absolutely fantastic as he belts around the boundary, a big, glamorous impressive male, honestly this morning I think he took my breath away!