Friday 17 December 2021

Boxing Day???

Jezi has been vomiting today, a lot. I'm not overly concerned because I know what she eats. You may recall I used to muzzle her on walk to stop her eating so much shit .. yes shit! 
No meal tonight for her and we'll see how she goes. 
Well it's not often the case, actually it never is, but our Ziva is in the dog house! On my way back home from the walk I heard Steve voice somewhere, and I knew he wasn't at home. I carried on walking and realised he was chatting to Dave next door. Steve and Dave get on a treat and they can talk! I called out to him ... These dogs have heard you and will come to you! Ok, I could have made them all walk to heel, but saw no reason to as Steve turned to walk for home. The next thing there was a huge explosion of aggression. I could hear Dave shout, "Get it off him, get it off him." One of my beloved girls had hold of Zach, the Boxer. Steve got there quickly and the female, Ziva, was sent packing. I was seething with her, 10.5 years old and she picks a fight with a Boxer (of the same age) I was so upset. Later I had a message from Dave to say, "No harm done Zach was fine", but Steve still decided to pop down to check on him. Now what I had seen was Ziva trying to pull a rather large male Boxer by his head/ear through a 5 bar gate .. I blamed Ziva, thankfully Dave who was there when it happened had another take on it .. Zach is dog aggressive and stuck his head through the gate to get at Ziva, but female and fast, he didn't stand a chance and she got the better of him. I was relieved to hear it was Zach who threw the first punch .. Boxer .. Punch . get it? But I am glad no one was hurt, that is the last thing we need,  we've lived peacefully here with a pack of GSD and a Boxer next door since the 90ies .. I'd hate anything to spoil that! 
I swear I didn't put them there ... Kaiah went first, but Orin pushed her off and Siska had to see what it was all about!