Tuesday 14 December 2021

Updates

Orin's new beds have arrived, they are lovely, to be honest far too nice for him. I'm reconsidering my options and thinking I may give them to someone else, but then that still leaves me with nothing for him as I can't give him vet beds! Anyway I'll try him with the first one tonight and hope it's not in bits by morning, if it is he won't be getting the other one.
Zeus is already struggling with the Kaiah being in season. He hasn't eaten at all today and has only eaten his evening meal the last 3 days. I hope it's nothing more than the bitches upsetting him as he does seem Ok in himself. 
Nico is Ok, I think. We've done 5 days of metacam now  .. I'll continue to keep an eye on him over the next few days. 
Lucky photo of three generations of bitches last night ... Oh and don't forget a posh cat!