Thursday 16 December 2021

Cwn Dulyn Photos

Kaiah, Orin, Siska
The bridge, the stream, and that style along the wall.
Siska - natural photo, 
it was just so dark but I've managed to lighten it and I like it. 
Kaiah on the bridge - mini me, as always by her side.
Orin waiting for us girls on the way back 
*****
Some dogs and the wonderful scenery at Cwm Dulyn today. It's such a lovely place and there are a variety of walks once you get there. I've still not braved the style with Siska, I'll get her elbows x.rayed first ..lol. Seriously, it is steep but I'm sure she'll follow her mother over. 
Today was my first Xmas drop off run. I threw Annie Beans pressie over the gate at her and put Lesley's card through her door. A year ago Ann was lying on a ventilator in Stoke after her run in with a tractor! She looks so well, a little pale but for 80+ yeah she's doing great.