Sunday 19 December 2021

Llyn Cop

Today we should have been at Rhyl C.S show. There was a good entry for the breed - it would have been Siska's last puppy class - but I really didn't fancy being in a cramped leisure centre in the current climate. 



What an absolutely stunning day. Wall-to-wall winter sunshine and too warm for a Winter coat. 
A first trip back to Llyn Cop for Loki, who would have believed only a couple of months ago that he would have come on so well?
The photos have been taken with the camera, but on a different setting. I'm really happy with these but some of the action sets again were not as clear as they could be. Tomorrow I have another setting to try, "Easy" well hopefully even I can't get that wrong! Bethan talked me through changing some settings on it last night too .. I think that has helped.
I have to share these, Sammi and Ziva watching Ross doing what he does, even in December!