Saturday 16 October 2021

This Week

Football coach - Dubai - 25 years in prison for having vaping fluid in his car- Shocking

Pigs - heartbreaking 

No Xmas Pressie - who cares? No money anyway - Thanks Loki!! 

Immigrants workers - Please come back and help us?

Brexit Supporters - What did you expect?

Felixtowe - Help me go looking through the containers to find my trainer?

Doctor - I really need to see you ... Ok I'll call back again, again and again. Ok Make it next week

Free Roaming cattle chase neighbour - but no one cares 

An MP is murdered at his place of work - beyond madness 

RIP Stuart - A distant, quiet man but he and I were friends. He was so tired, so ready to go. 

Day before the show - still feeling off colour. Hopefully going will help

No Yearling Class - young dogs out of their depth. 

Billy Connolly - still makes me smile.

Anyone fancy some fencing work? Oh and the washing machine died!