Wednesday 6 October 2021

Autumn Sunshine

Another lovely Autumn day on the mountain. On the first walk I walked from home up towards the shooting range, but on my way home I was confronted by a lone black cow. I wonder if it was the one in the field the other day and that it's now apart from its herd. Jezi wondered down in her direction before I saw her, the black head lifted ... "Jezi come." Jezi's recall was uncharacteristically accurate, but the bloody thing followed her. As I've said every man for himself and we ran home! 
Poor Jezi isn't well again today, she has awful diarrhoea, we got up twice overnight with her and she's not had the best of days. To be honest she seems fine in herself, but after last week I am concerned!
There was no way I was doing the same walk with the next two lots, I took the van up towards the quarry and walked from there. Everyone was full of fun, this sure is the weather for them. 
Someone little forgot to wait again ... hmm. I decided to just take the photo as it was. As I took the camera today I got some super action shots. They are in the Facebook album.