Saturday 9 October 2021

Siska 9 Months

Mini me came with us to the vets on Tuesday for her 9-Month weigh in, She was 27.6kg and is 59cms. Great size and weight for a female, hard to believe she is now heavier than her mum was at the same age and only a cm smaller. (Kaiah was 26kg and 60cms at the wither.) Siska may have been slower growing up, but she sure has caught up in size and weight now. I know I've been commenting that she's "gone off" but I am pretty critical, and in all honesty I'm happy with her show prospects, and of course more importantly, I adore her. She has a larger than life personality, she's cocky, cheeky, funny, confident, and as regards to her conformation, well I'd like to believe that she can only get better. 
Siska's next weigh in will be at 12 months - next year 😮