Tuesday 16 February 2021

Who's The Stray?

 A message from a neighbour had me in a total panic. "Did your kitten get home OK?" OMG where was he? I messaged back, where is he? What's going on?  He then rang and said a cat had been sleeping in the barn over the cold spell, he'd made a nest in the straw and would have been lovely and warm in there. Anyway this morning he saw him leave and had just seen him in the village. A pale coloured kitten with grey stripes was the description he gave. In the meantime Steve was doing a head count of cats ... all present and correct here, and with the hours I was keeping I know Archie was on the sofa at night during the cold weather.
So now I'm worried, who is this little chap, or chapess? Are they stray? Are they lost? Are they being fed? Did they try and come in through the cat flap one night last week? Can we help them? 
Photo of Archie rudely awoken to prove he was home!