Sunday 7 February 2021

Kaiah's Pups

It looks like Miss K  has forgotten some basic obedience, No Kaiah .. photo first then treat! To be honest I think Sammi needed a few reminders about house rules when she returned to the pack too. I guess over the last month they have been Kaiah's rules, nature has taken over and I've been there to serve her. Kaiah is still finding it hard to take a step back and still wants to spend most of her day supervising the pups. Though she enjoys coming out into the field she just won't settle in the living room, she needs to go back to her kids. This is only really a problem at night, well not a problem but it needs thought, and I'm getting desperate for a nights sleep. I can't shut Kaiah in the pen with the pups all night, they will rip her apart. I can't close her out as she needs to pop in and out to suite herself .. and if I leave the gate open, 3 are now climbing out. Logically Kaiah needs to go to bed at night, Kaiah doesn't agree and after only 30 mins last night she was creating merry hell. I'm not complaining, she is a great mum who needs to be with her kids. Anyway Mr S has tried to add a panel to the gateway into the pen, we are hoping that they won't get out and she can still pop in and out as she needs to. So where am I sleeping tonight? We'll see! 
Everyone knackered after games next to the telly in the living room.