Tuesday 2 February 2021

Do You Believe?

Now don't laugh at me, I've considered long and hard whether to post my thoughts and experiences on this. Ian said I should so here goes. Going back again to 2016 when Sammi was or wasn't pregnant, Tish bought me this beautiful pendulum with an angel on the chain to use on Sammi. (Sammi- Angel - Yeah?) When it arrived I remember thinking, what a beautiful thing, I really felt a connection with it and thought it was such a thoughtful and unusual gift. By the time I go it I knew that Sammi had been hiding her small litter, still I asked it if Sammi was pregnant and it went round and round.
I used it again when Kaiah was mated to Zalu, as I said it lied to me then, but I have to admit looking back maybe I wasn't using it correctly. When Sammi was mated to Fransisco and started bleeding at 15 days I tried it again, this time reading the information that was with it before using it. So now each time I use it I ask it "Please show me yes" it goes round,  "Please show me no"  it judders then becomes motionless. I also thank it at the end of each session ... You already think I'm losing the plot don't you! Now I've tried to catch it out asking it the questions in a different order, still the reply is the same. "Is Sammi pregnant?" Yes! "Is Sammi having more than 8 puppies?" Yes. "Is Sammi having more than 10 puppies?" No!  Now I did it numerous times and the answers were always the same ... and it was right.
With Kaiah's pregnancy I first asked it at around 15 days. It was a definite spin to diagnose Yes! Along with the moods of the first trimester I was quite optimistic that Kaiah was pregnant. Further on into the pregnancy I asked it "Is Kaiah having more dogs than bitches?" Yes, "Is Kaiah having more bitches than dogs?" No. "Is Kaiah having more than 6 puppies?" Yes. "Is Kaiah having more than 8 puppies?" No. I even pushed my luck further and asked "Are Kaiah's puppies coming on the 10th?" No. "Are Kaiah's puppies coming on the 8th?" Yes "Are Kaiah's puppies coming on the 9th?" Yes.  Well they did, 2 on the 8th, the others on the 9th. (Is that cheating Kevin?) I always asked the questions in different orders, the answers were always consistently the same. 
Now I'm not sure what to make of it, but I swear what I'm telling you is true, it was correct in all its replies. I could not have influences it as I simply didn't know the answers myself. I'm not one that generally believes in things that are not fact, I'm sceptical in most cases. I'm not religious at all, I believe in love, kindness and compassion, and as far as I see that does not go hand in hand with religion. I don't believe in taro card reading, fortune telling or even homeopathic medicine ... but that is my right, my decision, and I would not mock anyone for their beliefs. I consider myself to be pretty grounded, but I'm always open to listen, see and learn. I saw this with my own eyes, with both pregnancies, I can't explain it, I can only tell it as it is. Now I have asked it a couple more questions and had the same answers countless times ... we'll see if it's right. This really has got me thinking.