Friday 19 February 2021

Siska

I suppose most of you have guessed that it's highly likely that puppy Geraldine will be staying. I'm not making a 100% commitment yet, but currently I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be her. I've said all along that I prefer a standard coat but that if the long coat was dramatically better for Blanik then I would not dismiss her, and I haven't. Pink is stunning, but Geraldine seems to have everything I was hoping for, with a standard coat. 
I will not be keeping the name, I'm sticking with the name Siska. Sis from Sisco and Ka from Kaiah. The name Siska is originally from Indonesian. Researching the name online gives the following information.  "Meaning of Siska name: livelihood path peaceful, independent, happy and perfect."
"The feminine name Siska is used in Australia. Other countries in which the name is used are Danish, Dutch and German where it is a short form of Franziska. Siska is not a very common used name."