Saturday 27 February 2021

Asha Report

 There's not much chance of getting a photo of one of these on their own when the others are out. I decided I had something to say about Asha and that I would get a photo of her to go with the post, but by the time I turned round to take the photo she had company. Trust me they only do it for treats! 
Generally Asha is doing well, but as is often the case with old dogs there are some changes. She is very thin these days, pretty damn boney to be honest but she still eats well. She has lost some control of her bowels, if she needs to go she needs to go now .. not in 10 mins! She seems to have no stiffness, she can jump on the sofa or into the van, but she has seemed to have started to sway a little recently. The other very obvious change is her tail. It's just lifeless now, very odd really, but she doesn't care. She loves her walks, her food and is generally a very happy lady. I think she has lost some hearing, but I do think oldies can have selective hearing too ... I just hope the lockdown rules change and that I can take her to Llyn Cop again soon ...