Friday 28 April 2017

It Sure Looks Like ...

... The English Are Coming To Anglesey.
The Judge at Anglesey C.S this year is rumored to favour the English type of GSD. When he judged at St Helens last month he gave Bella BOB, but there were no English type present on the day.  Most of the GSD folk had opted not to enter Anglesey this year and go to The National in Stafford instead. I didn't, I always try and support the local shows as we need them for our youngsters. Today the entry for Anglesey has gone online, without doubt from the figures the "English Are Coming!"
So what do I do? Well I will go to the show, the experience at the moment is invaluable to Kaiah, but they may not go in the ring, to have my kids beaten by the type grates on me. Hell, I'm not scared of them .. I just can't see how anyone can consider the type correct. They are over long, low to the ground and have dippy backs. How can such an animal be appealing to the eye, how could they ever do a days work? I know mine are pets but they could keep going all day if necessary ...
I did have photos of Kaiah in the ring at Builth with the one English pup in the class, but it seems I have cropped her out! Ah Well!