Saturday 15 April 2017

An Amazing Day At W&PBW

I'm still on cloud nine here. We have just had a fantastic day at Working and Pastoral Breeds Of Wales. Lokean Of Blanik (Loki) won the CC from PGD. The first CC here since Dexi's wins over a decade ago.  I'm Very proud of our young man who gave another faultless performance!
Today was suppose to be Blanik Jeevana's (Kaiah) special day as it was her first show, she did me proud winning Minor Puppy Bitch, but she was sure outshone today by her beloved Uncle Poki! Blanik Ivana (Sammi) was entered in limit bitch, but she is finaly in full season so was sadly sulking at home! Huge thank you to all my lovely friends for the fantastic support and as ever to Sarah for her wonderful handling of my kids. Congrats to all the other winners and thanks to the Cofi (Ian Turner) for sharing the day with me!
 Sharing a bench with their cards behind them 
 I Did Win 
 Loki about to win
Loki's Beautiful Slate plaque presented by the judge, his CC, Prize card and rosettes
Kaiah's Prize