Sunday 3 September 2023

Two Months Old


At 9 weeks old, Beti is 2 months old. She was born on the 3rd of July, Asha's birthday. Pure coincidence that her mother's registered name is Toilers Ashla, I guess it was meant to be! 
I talked to her breeder regarding her lack of interest in food, it seems food was put down, the pups played and ate as it suited them. That can't happen here, it's eat it or lose it, and yes I have been sticking to it. I've found she eats far better later in the day so we'll stick to small breakfast and lunch, but a little extra in dinner and super. She is so easily distracted, and food is of secondary importance to what's going on, I'm not used to that! 
Since she's been here she has never pooed in the house and she's only peed twice, both times due to human error, this human! (She's even clean at night) She is a happy puppy who has got into our routine very quickly, she sleeps till about 7.30 - 7.45 am and is even dry and clean overnight. What more can I ask?